8/09/2012


Kommentare:

  1. I like it :D looks perfect for a lazy day outfit!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your mint backpack and your shoes :) great sock + vans combination!

    XO
    badboyshighheels.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Like your hair! This is such a nice casual outfit~

    -Jenn
    Chīsana Blogger

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh thank you. I just starting my blog. Thank you. You are very sweet :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wirklich tolles casual aber dennoch stylisches outfit :) du siehst so süß aus auf den fotos mit domo :'D haha
    und du bist unglaublich hübsch *_*

    LG xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. love this look <3 so fun and edgy!

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love your earrings! xxxxxxxx

    http://catsandcurlers.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Great casual outfit! I love the color of your vans :)

    http://dustlandfashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow, beautiful girl and nice photos. That's could be better if these photos are created into gorgeous collage.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. cute outfit :)

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. wow coool outfit and i really love your hair!!! so cute!! <3
    and i can't resist to say that your eyes is so A-DO-R-ABLE!!! <3 and those blue sky bag is so cool! <3
    alr following you back now! :D

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. You look great in the outfit and I love the backpack and the earrings too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. your are sooo beautiful! :) i love your bag, the colour is amazing! would you like to follow each other? xx
    http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I like yours, those earrings are so cute!

    Have a nice day, x

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. danke für deinen süssen kommentar!
    Klar geht gegenseitiges folgen!
    Ich mach dann mal den anfang :)

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. ich liebe Nieten auch :)
    folge dir jetzt ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. danke für deinen Kommi :) ♥
    folge dir jetzt, würde mich freuen, wenn du mir auch folgen würdest C:

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. OMG! I just love your eyes! hahah ♥
    btw. Great style!

    ...and now I am you follower too! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. I love this outfit! It's so fresh, simple and lovely! :)

    I'm just started follow you ;)
    If you can please follow me back and 'fan' me at lookbook

    http://dreamcatcherstory.blogspot.com/
    http://lookbook.nu/wildspirit

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Your blog's pretty cool too!
    Loving your bag-pack! (⌒▽⌒)

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Very cute outfit! :)
    Love the bag!
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Thank youu ! :3 I like your style ! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Einen super coolen Blog hast du!
    Danke für dein Kommentar. Auf den Bildern ist allerdings ein Mädchen zu sehen, deren Blog ich vorgestellt habe! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Danke schön für deinen lieben Kommentar (:
    Die Ohringe sind ja süß, hihi!
    Bin gleich mal Leserin geworden. Die 600.! :o
    Herzliche Grüße, ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Love it and you are so cute :) Have a nice day :o)

    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. hi ^^ thank you so much for your comment on my blog!
    this is such a nice look, i love your vans and your backpack, you chose nice colours!
    and i gotta say, you're a really pretty girl!
    i am back from my vacation and therefore i posted a new look of the day. come and let me know what you think!
    Dolly, xo
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Cool outfit dear! :) Love your necklace! <3 Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com
    PS Win a pair of circle lens on my blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Lazy outfit still looks beautiful! :D

    Love,
    Jenny
    jennibebe。blogspot。com

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. i just love your simplicity. Followed you already!

    JC
    awalkwithshing.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Danke für das Kommentar. :)
    & ja ich bin sportlich.
    Ich tanze für mein leben gerne. *-*
    Dein Blog ist toll und so viele Leser *o*
    Mit mir hast du noch eine neue :)

    xoxo Anna. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. I like this a lot!
    You still look good despite it being a "lazy outfit" :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hehe i know. i find this outfit is still lazy, because big shirt and short its very simple :))

      Löschen
  32. Nice outfit! It's so simple, yet endearing haha. Those earrings are lovely.

    xx
    http://makeupyourart.blogspot.dk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. Hi dear :) you have such a great blog hun! what do you think of following each other? Let me know
    Keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. i love this outfit, simple but chic! lovely blog :)

    monyka
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. you look awesome! love your style xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. nice shorts :):)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. Loved the outfit, and the necklace!
    Your blog is lovely.
    Greetings from Argentina!!!
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  38. I love your simple outfit!<3
    pretty with thick eyeliners.

    bellionducky.

    AntwortenLöschen
  39. great casual look :)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen
  40. Thank you for your comment :)

    Love the color of the sneakers!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  41. Hi there,
    I just found your blog and im so so glad i did!

    your blog is so amazing and your outfit is lovely :)

    would you like to follow each other?i just followed you and would appreciate if you could do the same back! :)

    have a great day!
    --
    Nicole and Eli
    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  42. Danke für das liebe Kommentar. :)
    Dein Outfit gefällt mir echt gut &
    dieser Rucksack ist total toll. ;)

    Du hast einen neuen Follower. ;D

    Liebe Grüße

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  43. wow, thanks so much :)
    nice outfit and pics :)
    i´m your follower too<3

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  44. haaay :))
    dein blog ist echt toll :D ich mag deinen style!
    ich starte grade meine erste kleine blogvorstellung und würde mich sehr freuen wenn du dran teilnehmen würdest :DD also wenn du lust hast schau doch mal vorbei.
    noooemi.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  45. Awesome earrings! I love this look xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  46. I just discovered your blog and I absolutely adore it! Your sense of style is the epitome of perfection, oh my! I'm your newest, most avid follower, and it'd mean the world to me if you followed me back :) I look forward to your future posts- have a lovely day :) xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  47. I like those shoes!
    http://its-now-or-never-k.blogspot.fi/

    AntwortenLöschen
  48. You look adorable and I adore your domo ^_^
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  49. Hi!!! Thank you for the comment in my blog!!! I'm already following your blog on GFC, for some days now. Now is your turn to join my blog. :-)

    Kisses, Vera
    http://fashionmodeimages.blogspot.pt/

    AntwortenLöschen
  50. you look very cute!! great outfit :D!!
    thank you for following my blog ^-^ !
    XX!
    Elsey
    http://artbellafashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  51. I love your vans! <3
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog ;>

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  52. It's all about the style!! and you have it! love your blog so i'm following now, thanks for your comment on my blog

    http://mytigermx.blogspot.mx

    AntwortenLöschen
  53. I love your blog!
    I'm following you now!

    xx


    http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com.es/
    http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  54. You have great outfits and I follow you now.

    disaster-in-mind.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  55. I have those vans! Love the mint bag too and your eye makeup.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  56. Thank you for your comment on my blog it really means a lot to me I hope you visit again.

    I love your casual look it's really relaxed and cool my favorite piece is the backpack it's so cute.

    I enjoyed reading your blog and looking at your pictures so i'm following you, it would be great if you could follow me too :)

    http://emmanuellered.blogspot.com.au/

    AntwortenLöschen
  57. Hey thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I love the simplicity of yur outfit here

    AntwortenLöschen
  58. Great outfit my love!!!

    Lots of love!!!

    www.nicoleta.me

    AntwortenLöschen
  59. you look very cute! :) i love the outfit, so comfy :)

    your blog is so amazing, i followed! :)
    i really enjoy reading your posts, so excited to read more posts from you <3

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ xx
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  60. I adore the photos, great outfit! I'm following you (; x

    T
    http://tipsyvalqui.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  61. Love the photos nd outfit! Would you likee to follow each other? You're so stylish!

    AntwortenLöschen
  62. Gorgeous outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    AntwortenLöschen
  63. You are so cute :)) and love the ear rings
    i have followed ypur blog .
    have you followed mine ?

    AntwortenLöschen
  64. Thanks for your sweet comment in my blog! Now following you too :)

    http://caeliasblog.blogspot.fi

    AntwortenLöschen
  65. You are so beautiful! and you have a great blog! Love it so much!
    Following you now! Maybe we can follow each other?

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  66. Thank you for your comment on my blog :)
    Love the vans and the earrings!!
    Im following you, please follow me back if you like.
    Have a great week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  67. Such a cute outfit. :) It's lovely!
    Thanks for your comment, I just followed you ;)

    x houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  68. You have very nice blog <3
    thanks for following :))
    i'm folllowing you too:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  69. Nice outfit :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  70. Lovely outfit :)

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    AntwortenLöschen
  71. I love your blog and all of your outfits. i'm following you!
    xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  72. love your outfit. so cute! (:

    www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  73. Such a great blog! Loved this post a lot!
    Check out mine too : WWW.ANOBANOOO.BLOGSPOT.COM
    p.s. Can we follow each other?
    Let me know
    Kisses
    Anobano

    AntwortenLöschen
  74. Dankeschön (:
    Wow,echt toller blog*-*
    hast ne Leserin auf jeden fall mehr <:

    lg http://the-hope-dies-last.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  75. super cute outfit and sweet mint backpack!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    Win $300 to spend on Boticca on my blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  76. Hi dear! Nice post :)

    There's a GIVEAWAY on my blog: http://www.acupofashion.com/2012/08/sodini-giveaway.html I'm waiting for you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  77. I really like this relaxed look on you; you really pull it off, especially with that high bun. And that black and white photo is such a great photo! I love everything about it.

    highheelsskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  78. die Ohrsticker sind super! - die bilder auch...
    Lg

    AntwortenLöschen
  79. Hi! I’ve just discovered your lovely blog!
    You have a great sense of style, would love you to take a look at mine and let me know what you think ;)
    Kisses from Spain,
    S

    AntwortenLöschen
  80. Love your outfit.

    Followed you, btw. Keep in touch!

    AntwortenLöschen
  81. i'm a big fan of the lazy style :p

    AntwortenLöschen
  82. DOMO! :P
    Thanks heaps for the comment on my blog! I haven't blogged for very long so it really means a lot to me when people post what they think. I love your blog (and this outfit) by the way and am now following! I really want to do outfit posts like yours but I don't have a very good camera at the moment. I hope you check back to my blog sometime. Hopefully my posts will get better. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  83. Thank you so much! I loved your blog and your style, i'm following! Keep it up :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  84. Love this outfit <3 You are too cute! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  85. You are great, I love your style! all the interesting

    AntwortenLöschen
  86. Such a cute outfit! I'm following you now!
    Cheers,
    Ellie

    AntwortenLöschen
  87. das ist mein absolutes lieblings outfit auf deinem Blog! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  88. cute outfit!! :)

    Janelle
    JANELLEINC.COM
    Check out my blog and hope you'll follow it too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  89. Thanks for your comment, i love your blog too! ♥

    latelierdebeaute.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  90. Finde deinen Style einfach total süß und eigen - wirklich toll <3
    :D Mach weiter so Süße und danke für deinen KOmmentar :***

    AntwortenLöschen
  91. echt tolles outfit! dein messy bun gefällt mir auch echt gut..ich wünschte ich hätte auch so schöne lange haare :'D

    AntwortenLöschen
  92. vielen dank für dein Kommi :-)
    deine Schuhe sind ja mal geil!

    AntwortenLöschen
  93. seeehr schönes outfit, du bist wirklich soo hübsch :) deine augen *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  94. Love your outfit ! And domo is too cute

    missnailaholic.over-blog.net

    AntwortenLöschen
  95. oh god I love this look! and you're so pretty I love your eyes! + a new follower!

    xx Oona

    AntwortenLöschen
  96. So much swag! You know what this look needs? This spike hat: http://www.romwe.com/allover-spike-cap-p-42098.html?haibao

    Follow back!
    http://gloriousnonsense.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  97. love this! thank you for the comment on my post! I am following you x

    AntwortenLöschen
  98. das outfit ist klasse....dir stehen kniestruempfe echt suuuper...

    AntwortenLöschen