10/15/2012


Kommentare:

  1. I like the color! I have to buy some lenses... haha

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very pretty<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. They look so pretty. Such a shame that they hurt your eyes :/

    xoxo, Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hi
    thanks for the comment on my blog ...
    I follow you .. I hope you follow me ..)))
    хх

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love it! :)

    http://universeofmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Die Lenses sind genial und die Verpackung dazu ist ja mal richtig süß *__*

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. OMG u are filled with cuteness <3
    thanku for your sweet comment on my blog! hope to see u soon there

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. oh! circle lens looks great on you :)

    vmacsd.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. You're so cute! They look great x x

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Sehr schöne Kontaktlinsen :)
    Ich folge deinem Blog sofort! :)

    Lg, Nadine

    http://peenkpeaches.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Huhu :)
    Oh Gott deine Augen sehen mal cool aus und gruselig gleichzeitig xD Ich mag deine Mütze <3 und dein Header ist voll toll :)

    GLG Lora| www.photoostuff.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. i really like yout blog !!
    http://andrewjones89.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Thank you for your comment,of course I'm following,you've got a cool blog!I like your style :D
    follow me back if you want to,it would be great!!!
    have a nice day
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Those lenses look good on you :-)


    xoxo Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. great post!
    really nice blog.
    wanna follow each other???
    Join my CHANEL GIVEAWAY!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Wow they look super big, are they really 14.5 diameter?

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. you're eyes are magic, I'm in love with!
    I invite you to visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    hope that you like it!!!
    kisses, Marika

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. love the colour, they look great on you

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. ohh love those contacts! the color suits you well!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. great post!!! i follow you now
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog ;)
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Yes, of course. Great eyes. Follow U :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Oh,you are so beautiful girl and i like your linses! :)^____^

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Thanks for your visit on my blog.
    I really like your blog and the why will follow

    kisses,
    AF

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Wooooow!!!! Cool eyes little princess! :-)

    www.lamaliziosa.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Hey I love your blog too! I am following you now! Would you follow me back? I am really new to all this blogging stuff so its great that an established blogger was my first comment! :) thanks so much

    BTW you have great style!

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. wow!!!
    sieht echt toll aus, aber wär nichts für mich^^
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. thanks for passing through my blog and thanks for your complement about my smile :)
    Here your eyes are really huge! so amazing! nice blog you have too (:

    AntwortenLöschen