10/11/2012


Kommentare:

  1. fabolous look...nice jacket...
    kiss
    vendy

    new post
    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your shirt ♥ shoes , skirt and jacket! Just perfect :D
    xx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. you're beautiful!
    I love thiiis outfit soo much!
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful blog.
    I've had a fashion shop and I love this world.
    I am your follower now.
    Hugs.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. lovely! ;D
    You are beautiful!

    And yes! I follow you right now! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hey! Thanks for commenting, I'm your newest follower, please follow back and keep in touch! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh you're so lovely and I love thsi ouftit! <3
    Of course I'll follow you too, so keep in touch!<3
    With love, Minnie

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love this look!

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I love those earrings, the whole outfit looks amazing! r

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Your collar is fantastic!
    Thank you for visiting my blog! Yes, we could follow each other! If you follow me, I will follow you. :)

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Hola gracias por visitar mi blog, el tuyo me gusta mucho. Me he hecho seguidora tuya, estaria encantada de que lo fueras de mi blog. Besitos

    http://silvia-artesaniadelsur.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Cute outfit, love the pearl detailing on your collar and shirt. How about following each other? Check out our blog and let us know :)

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Nce outfit! Of course, we may follow each other) I follow you by GFC, hope, you'll do the same))
    http://kickyjane.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Just love it!!!!!

    Great look

    With Love ♥ Jenni

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Very cute outfit! I love those earrings!

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. nice outfit!

    your pierced earrings is so cute :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Nice..mag deinen Sinn für Details! Grüße aus den Staaten!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Love your blog! Gorgeous pearls by the way! Thanks for viewing my blog <3 lif3t0take4way.blogspot.co.uk <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Gorgeous skirt and I love the pearl details on your blouse collar! Absolutely stunning. Thanks so much for your sweet comment and yes, I'd love to follow each other. Following you now, I hope you follow back so we can keep in touch. :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. wow fantastoc outfit- you look beautiful!
    i love the clash of causal checked shirt with the really girly sweet peearl shirt.
    amazing look! i want to try this out for myself
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. love the outfit ^.^\\


    http://ishiramos.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Girl, you are beautiful, and your blog is fantastic!
    I loved it, and am following jpa!
    His clothes are perfect, I fell in love with her ​​earrings!
    Kisses ...

    www.makedamotociclista.blogspot.com.br

    www.facebook.com/Cat343

    www.youtube.com/tamiyasulista

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. love those earrings!!

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Love the detail shots of the outfit! Those earrings are so sick! Love the pearl detailing on the collar, collar shirts are my fav must have atm, other than boots!

    Charlotte
    www.deconstrut.blogspot.ca

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Danke für deinen Kommentar :)
    Die Bluse finde ich ja ganz toll, bin schon ewig auf der Suche nach einer schönen weißen Bluse :)
    <3 Eva

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. I really like your shirt. Your outfit looks great. You're so beautiful :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. you look beautiful! i love your blouse, so great :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. love the shirt detailing & earrings x

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Love all the little details of your outfit! So cute<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Ohhh....sweet! love it!
    love your blog dear, how would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. Love the pearl detail on your blouse, especially love how there are two different coloured pearls.
    Great blog!

    http://lydiaswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    Lydia x

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. Hello dear,
    You look beautiful!
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day,
    gV

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. hey dear! following u!! follow back! like ur blog btw:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. Lovely shirt!Great blog. What about following each other?

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. I got u coments many thanks, i follow you too nice greatings from Austria :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. Hey Thi! Sorry I haven't been by in a while <3 This outfit is so fab and fun! I love love love the pearl collar :) too cute girl

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. Love thi outfit ! :) U look so pretty :)
    Great blog! Can't wait to see more outfit post :)
    Im officially ur newest follower, it would be nice if u could check out my blog!

    madame-la-belle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  38. you look great:) beautiful shirt;) J
    ps. of course we can follow:) Your first!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  39. Dankeschön. Ein schönes Outfit hast du da an.:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  40. I love the white shirt! Linda! Thank you for visiting my blog!

    Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte

    AntwortenLöschen
  41. I LOVE YOUR EARRINGS,
    http://inemcb.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  42. So cute!!! Love the pearl detail shirt!!!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog n commenting.
    Do drop by often. I'd love your visits n comments!
    Do follow and like by GFC & FB if you like and let me know with a comment.
    I'll follow back too! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    AntwortenLöschen
  43. Hi! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog! I was looking for more followers and didn't know where to start, so I'm glad you commented and gave me some peace of mind! :) Thanks! & I will follow you for sure, you are a cute girl with great taste!!! Looking forward to reading more soon! :]

    http://vmacsd.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  44. Beautifull outfit! i love the blouse you wear;0 xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  45. So beautiful outfit! I love ur earrings!

    Rinako
    roseandlolita.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  46. Hey, danke für die lieben Worte.
    Ich finde deinen blog auch sehr sehr schön!
    Wir könnten uns ja gegenseitig verfolgen, dann haben wir beide 2 neue treue Leser <333

    meelisa-a.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  47. Danke für dein Kommentar auf meinem Blog. :)
    Bin deinem Blog gerade gefolgt. Followst du zurück? x

    AntwortenLöschen
  48. Das Outfit ist total cool. Am besten gefällt mir Deine Bluse! Die will ich auch haben! Ich folge Sir jetzt via GFC! Ich würde mich freuen wenn Du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust und vll Leser wirst.

    Viele liebe Grüße
    Karo

    houvanmode.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  49. I really love your blouse!it's so cute!very good outfit!
    Kisses dear

    AntwortenLöschen
  50. Love your shirt and pearls!!!

    If you like Chanel, I invite you to visit my blog!!

    http://achanelada.blogspot.com.es

    AntwortenLöschen
  51. Hey there Thi Lan!
    I love your outfit the earrings look really nice!
    I've followed you, may you follow me back please!
    www.oykumoda.blogspot.com

    xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  52. Sie haben eine sehr schöne Bluse süße Outfits :)
    http://aya-nyan.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  53. Casual yet chic! Love it! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  54. I love your shirt,it's so elegant but still wearable on weekends too.
    Also, I'd like to invite you to visit our blog at firstfloorapartment.blogspot.com

    Best regards,
    Joanna

    AntwortenLöschen
  55. Love the shirt and the detailed pearls! You look beautiful:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  56. Stunning outfit girl, I love the layering! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  57. Lovely shirt and look my dear! Would you maybe like following each other on gfc and fb or so? xx
    eve

    AntwortenLöschen
  58. totalllly in love with the earrings! :o Need them also lol

    X Ghislaine

    AntwortenLöschen
  59. You look awesome, I love your pearl collar :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  60. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great shape and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Also make sure and enter my Shopbop giveaway for a chance to win a 100$ giftcard to spend on designer goods!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    AntwortenLöschen
  61. oh wow! love that blouse and your earrings! Amazing dear ^^ !!! I hope you like my latest outfits :D!
    xoxo!
    Elsey

    AntwortenLöschen
  62. love those earrings! now following :)

    http://style-delirium.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  63. Great look! Now following :)

    www.pslilyboutique.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  64. cute :) youu look like taeyeon of SNSD ! lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  65. so cute:) surprising to see that youre only 15! your style is adorable

    http://bethanyxalice.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  66. Love that your blog is also in English :) have some great things on here :)xxx

    helpmakemebeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  67. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    So cute your outfit, gorgeous!!!!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  68. Love the blouse and earrings! Thumbs up :-)

    Would be nice to follow each other, just check my blog and let me know!

    donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  69. Lovely Cute outfit babe, it would be lovely to follow each other, Let me know. I would appreciate it if you could visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  70. Love your shirt xx

    Prettyandtasty-Ly.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  71. I love this outfit - you look great:)

    thoughts-dreams-world.blogspot.co.at/

    AntwortenLöschen