10/02/2012

simple day






jumper- h&m/ jeans- berschka/ bracelets- bornprettystore

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful simple outfit x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this outfit!!:)

    I followed you, hope you'll do the same:)
    Thanks for visiting my blog my dear!
    XOXO Twiggy♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely outfit, hope u can check out my blog when you have time:) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. OMGOMGOMGG iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii loveeeeeeeeeeee your outfit!
    oooh that sweateeer is soo biggg and looks so connnfyy! And i love big sweaters that look confy! and i love your bracelets too! i love everything! greeeeat post, you look really pretty!
    xoxo,
    belinha

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. i love your outfit! the sweater is perfect for fall!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Cute outfit! & the top reminded me of that pink LDR H&M sweater for a moment there<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. hello, we love your blog. we follow you, hope you follow us too.

    Thanks for your comment!!!

    kisses

    http://www.solcrys.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love your blog. What do you think about following each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love your outfits! Follow back?
    http://simplyxglamorous.blogspot.ca/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. always beautiful and comfortable (:
    i love Jesus '-'
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I love Jesus too!! :)
    I like your blog, thanks for the comment on mine:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Love the combination. You look great.
    xoxo henny-paula

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Love those shoes! Super cute x

    lisaameera.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Nice bracelet. Follow me for DIY ideas!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Nice outfit. I follow you, follow you back? Xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. schönes outfit! **
    die armbänder sind wirklich schick, besonders das goldene. das andere wäre an mir geheuchelt XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. vielen dank für deinen lieben kommentar, du hast wirklich einen wundervollen blog und machst ganz tolle bilder! hast du vielleicht lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen ? ich folge dir natürlich sofort, ich liebe deinen blog :-** liebste grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Simple but cuuute!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog n commenting.
    Do drop by often. I'd love your visits n comments!
    Do follow and like by GFC & FB if you like and let me know with a comment.
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Nice look!!!

    I follow your blog!!

    http://beautyposhblog.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Wow ich muss echt sagen selber toller Blog *-*
    dein stlye sowas von bombe!

    Liebe grüße, http://blind-side-jo.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Wauw, you look great!!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Thanks for the comment, lovely!
    Great style and I follow your blog..

    M

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. waw, I love the sweater! maybe we can follow each other?

    turnthefashionnow.blogspot.com

    x Megan

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. OMG I love this! I've been looking for a cream cuddly jumper for so long! im going togo and buy this tomorrow!!! Thankyou! great post!

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Nice outfit!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. thanks for the comment! love your style, especially the shoes x
    http://woodenheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. You have such a beautiful smile darling and I love your shoes! Thank you so much for your comment and I'm excited to be your newest follower :) I hope you stop back by my blog and follow back so we can stay in touch!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. You are so pretty. I love your sweater (the shape of it is PERFECT)

    The Lovelorn

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Hi Thi! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, love your style and just followed you. Hope to see you back.

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Yay! You are so cute when you are smiling :) Great shoes btw. Btw check giveaway on my blog > http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/2012/10/yay-giveaway.html

    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. Adorable look, love the sweater. Thanks for the comment, following you now. :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. I love the socks with the platforms, great idea :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. nice post honey, i really love your sweater!

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. der pulli sieht toll aus!! steht dir! xo j.

    http://stereotypicallyme-julie.blogspot.co.at/

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. Your outfit is comfy yet stylish.
    Love it!!!

    Thanks for taking your time to visit my blog.
    You are so adorable.


    Your NEW follower:



    http://zoeonhowlifeis.blogspot.com/


    .

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. Great blog, followed!
    great for a follow back, im still new to this


    skatetheunicorn.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. Yeah, we can follow each other. I love this gold bracelet you have. :)
    Where exactly you live in Germany?

    AntwortenLöschen
  38. Deine Schuhe sind sehr schön, die hab ich auch ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  39. Thanks for your comment girl!
    You have such a great style, love it..
    Sure lets follow each other!
    I'm your follower now.

    Love,
    Nathalie
    www.styllist.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  40. Your blog it's a cupcake... Sweet... Wanderful... I Like! Folow you of course! Misas XOXO
    Www.clubmujeresreales.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  41. Deine Schuhe sind ganz toll! Und der Pullover auch:)

    Hitchcockesque

    AntwortenLöschen
  42. your blog is wonderful <3 :3
    I'm going to follow it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  43. Love your lovely blog. Congrats, it is amazing. Kisses from Spain.

    AntwortenLöschen
  44. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love yours! I think the banner is amazing! And I look forward to reading your future posts as a new follower! oh and by the way, I love your hair too!! The ombre is so pretty!

    <3 UrbanChicaLuv

    AntwortenLöschen
  45. Aw this is such a cute casual outfit. I love your sweater and the cool gold spiked bracelet.

    AntwortenLöschen
  46. oohh so pretty! I love that sweater on you, so pretty and cozy.

    Thanks for letting a comment on my blog yesterday, I'm totally following you, you have a really pretty blog.

    mee-line.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  47. thanks for the visit!
    and your blog is so cute too!
    i follow you :D

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  48. Great post! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  49. Cute outfit hun! Thankyou for dropping by my blog!
    Currently following yours :) xx

    http://winterlovemilktea.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  50. Toller Blog & Schöne Fotos! :)
    Liebe Grüße, Laura.

    AntwortenLöschen
  51. Hi, what a lovely blog! <3

    I've seen your comment on my blog. Thank you for visiting mine!
    Mind to follow? ;)

    I'll be glad if we can keep in touch :))

    Xoxo,
    Debby
    (debbyarintika.blogspot.com)

    AntwortenLöschen
  52. Nice blog! I like your style!
    I'm now following you!
    Follow me back in:
    frontlow.blogspot.com.es
    Kisses!

    AntwortenLöschen
  53. Danke für deinen Kommentar. :) Der Pulli gefällt mir sehr gut. Perfekt für die kalte Jahreszeit.

    Liebe Grüße, Mona

    Traumtänzer

    AntwortenLöschen
  54. I follow you now too :) Thanks for the comment love! (sorry it took me so long to respond -- I was out of town!)

    xoxo
    lex

    AntwortenLöschen
  55. Hi! IM fran, a spanish male blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me

    NEW LOOK:AUTUMN COLORS
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/autumn-colors.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  56. love your style ^^ I followed you, would you like to follow mine too? ^^
    charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  57. Those bracelets sure looks like they are great guality!! I need to go and check out that store! Btw, the whole outfit is very pretty! :)

    p.s. Feel free to check out my fashion blog,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  58. I am your happy New Follower,
    Plz visit my hungry blog and follow me :)

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  59. hi there. great blog, i am now following :) love your jumper x

    AntwortenLöschen
  60. What nice looking
    jumper! You look really
    pretty c:

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  61. Such a great post dear, me likey ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    AntwortenLöschen
  62. thank you very much for your kind words , dear !

    AntwortenLöschen
  63. Hallo hallo hallo! Ich liebe wass sie tragst hier, sie ist sehr sehr schon! Wo kaufst sie deine Schuhe?
    My best attempt at German on the spot right there! I hope that made sense haha!

    My blog: www.missiffa.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  64. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  65. Nice bracelet:-)
    www.fashionwithaprize.bloggersdelight.dk

    AntwortenLöschen
  66. I love your bracelet !! And I need you jumper :p
    I have following you :p xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  67. Lovely outfit! Your blog is amazing! Love your style! You have a new follower!
    Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back Xx

    http://www.itchyedgy.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  68. Love it!
    Thx for stopping by. I'm your new follower, hope you can follow back :)

    (enter my giveaway - iphone case)

    Kiss,
    Laura

    AntwortenLöschen
  69. love your outfit . i really love your blog
    do you want to follow each other?

    www.thepurpleballon.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    nourhan

    AntwortenLöschen
  70. You're beautiful and have amazing hair! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  71. Oh, you look so lovely! I looked at your blog, because you left a comment on mine, follow back? http://il-beauty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  72. nice outfit!)))
    my blog http://mycozypage.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  73. You have wonderful hair, my deaar :)
    I'm following you with pleasure :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  74. Such a beautiful outfit !
    I love the bracelet aswell x

    AntwortenLöschen
  75. thanks for dropping by my blog - following now. i really like the top and the shoes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  76. ich liebe deinen style! <3 you go girl!! xx nanni: http://wake-me-ep.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen