12/16/2012




Kommentare:

  1. I love the shoes <3!! follow? just let me now :* kisses,

    Fiorella

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love it! So perfect for winter!
    xo
    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thank u for visiting my blog :) U have very interesting and new for me information :) I am following your blog. Waiting for you :* xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. das hemd gefällt mir richtig gut. das haarband steht dir richtig gut :)
    das outfit ist schön gewordne und man sieht, dass es schön kuschelig warm ist.
    liebe grüße ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. thank you for your sweet comment :) And I'm glad you liked my blog ;) yours is so cool too, an i love the headband of this post.
    lots of love:
    http://notbeingincontrol.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. wow... siehst Du gut aus :-)

    Tolle Seiten hast Die hier.

    Ganz liebe Schokogrüße :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ohh thank you! :) I like the outfit. *

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Me encanta la camisa con capucha, es muy original. Todos los post que haces son muy simpáticos ;)
    Besos!

    http://thelifeisviolet.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Nice jacket!
    Thank you for your comment!
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Really nice outfit! Just started following u! Feel free to do the same! :)

    xx

    walkingthroughthecitystreets.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. riiichtig cooles outfit! gefällt mir :)
    wenn du lust hast, kannst du ja mal bei mir vorbeischauen, würde mich jedenfalls sehr freuen!

    liebst,
    Miriam :)

    http://thetasteofgold.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Hi Lan, Ich bin die Schwester von Nina ( also die Schwester von Binhs Ex-Freundin) wollte nur mal bemerken das du sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hübsch bist :D Mein Blog: http://miiquanhtui.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Nice out fit.:)
    I like your shoes .
    Your eyes are amazing:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Cute look, that jacket looks super toasty :) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Love your style hun. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Followed you :) Follow back x

    www.polkadotsnw.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Beautiful outfit, love your headband ;)
    Kiss

    www.trendybow.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. looks very cute and beautiful! :D

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. lovely outfit!
    thanks so much for your comment! I'm following you with GFC. I would love if you could follow me back <3

    love,
    Lali
    Lali pops of colour

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. hi! thanks for your lovely comment, sure lets follow each other, i followed back!
    girl, you look sooo adorable! and thats a very nice outfit you got there!
    keep updating cutie!

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. I'm loving this look! It's super cute and comfy!

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Such a cute outfit! You have a great style! :3
    And thanks for your comment :)

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. You are so beautiful! Thank you so much for a lovely comment on my blog!
    www.shadesofesmi.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. I think the jacket is super cute :). Adorable bunny necklace :3
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. I love this! The headband is so sweet and I love how you wore the sporty shoes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Super cute look and I love your layers!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. This outfit is super cute, I love your style! xx

    http://rockitsister.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. hi dear,,,
    thank you for visiting my blog....
    I've followed you already...
    God Bless

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. ich mag es wie du dich anziehst. weiter so :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. hey nice blog!! check out mine too please:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. thank you :) i love your hair

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. Hi there,
    How are you I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. thanks for your comment! <3

    Your style, your blog are pretty fantastic! :D

    I follow.:)

    And I hope you will follow if you also like mine.;))

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. hi, thanks so much for the comment! i love your turban! (:
    jenny x

    http://prismofstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    AntwortenLöschen