4/25/2014

keep it simple






t-shirt-Zara/ skinny jeans-Dressvenus/ nike rushe run-Def-shop/ bracelet-Ringsandtings

Mein Outfit hielt ich heute einfach, schlicht und sportlich. Ein ganz normales weißes T.Shirt kombinierte ich mit meiner Skinny Jeans von Dressvenus, die beinahe perfekt an mir sitzt. Die Länge von der Jeans ist perfekt und sie ist super eng! Jedoch ist die mir ein bisschen zu eng geraten, aber ich werde die nochmal in eine Nummer größer bekommen. Ihr solltet einen Blick auf den Shop werfen. denn sie haben eine große Wahl an Kleidungen, Schuhe, Taschen etc. Zuletzt noch meine neuen Nike Rushe Run von Defshop ,die das Outfit nochmal aufpeppt. 

I kept my outfit simple and sporty, so I wore a simple white tee with a skinny jeans from Dressvenus which fits alsmost perfect on me. The lenght is perfect and the jeans is super tight! But the pant is a bit too tight for me. but I will get a bigger size.You should take a look on dressvenus because they have a great choice of clothing, shoes, bags etc. At last, my new Nike Rushe Run from Defshop jazz up the whole outfit. 

Kommentare:

  1. Great look! love your bracelet ;)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So beautiful :3
    very nice look!

    http://ladydiene.blogspot.com.br/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. lovely outfit, beautiful bracelet...dear thank u for visiting my blog but i'm no longer using that blog,
    please visit my new blog www.trendy-twist.com ... we can keep in touch on FB and G+ if u want
    https://www.facebook.com/trendytwistkz
    let me knw if u follow me on FB so I can follow u back Xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. very nice look! :)
    you're pretty :)
    Kisses from Ayuna :)
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hey beauty love your new post =) Keep posting .
    Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Cute pink Nikes :), love your bracelet. Thanks for your visit, now i followed you and hope you follow me back.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. adorable! I love your shoes :)
    daleticiasantos.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love your watch
    ---- http://kivnow.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I love your outfit! great photos :)
    I followed you on GFC, follow me back :)?

    Sarah xx
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I loved your jeans! But the shoes I don't know, it looks good on you but this type of sneakers I think doesn't match me very well :3

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Thanks for your lovely comment~ I love all of your outfit posts ^^
    I just followed you on bloglovin, feel free to follow back~

    Payton of http://k-partywithpayton.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I've read the german part and I've understood everything ! *proud girl*
    Anyway... I really like your look. It's simple but it looks great !
    I love the eye bracelet !

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Love the outfit! The jeans are perfect, I love the rips and the color. The shoes are a great touch too, and man, your eye bracelet is to die for! xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Hello :)
    I really like the simplicity of this outfit and I love your watch and bracelet!
    Such a beautiful blog! ^^
    F a s h b u l o u s ✿

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. hello dear!!
    you look AMAZING! great look! you are so pretty.
    I love your blog and your great style!!
    I`m here first time so I wanna to ask you how about follow each other?? Let me know, please if you start and don`t worry I will follow back inmediatly!
    have a great day sweety!!
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    AntwortenLöschen

  16. I really love this post and your blogstyle!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    J'aime les feuilles rouges

    xoxo Marta

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Thanks for visiting my blog dear :)
    I always love simple look :) And that eye bracelet is so cute!
    Let me know if you want to follow each other :)

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen