4/30/2014

SOME SKELETONS







t-shirt-Dressvenus/ skinny jeans-TBdress/ heel sandals-Dresswe/ necklace-Ringsandtings

Wie ich gerne diesen einen Ort besuche, wo die vielen Kirschbäume sind. Leider liegen schon die meisten Kirschblüten auf dem Boden. Ich trug dieses Outfit. Das T-Shirt, welches vorne und hinten mit Wörter und Motive bedruckt ist, steckte ich in die skinny Jeans und trug dazu noch beige Sandalen, die mittlere Absätze haben. 

I like to visit this one place where the many cherry trees are. Most cherry blossoms are on the floor. It makes me sad! I`ll have to wait a year again. Now to my outfit. I put the letter print t-shirt in the skinny jeans and I wore a pair of beige almost nude mid heel sandals.

Kommentare:

  1. Amazing outfit! I love the jeans and that top!
    http://pialunja.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your jeans! And by the way, has everyone ever said that you look a bit like Taeyeon in your profile picture here on the right? >___<

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you <3 and yes, some people said I`m look like Taeyeon o:

      Löschen
  3. I absolutely love the shoes. I was looking for some that are in the same style. The heels aren't too high and that's really great !

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great blog! :)
    And I really would like to have those shoes by the way! Perfect shoes for the perfect weather <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love those heels! And those jeans fit well, need to find a pair for myself!

    ♥ Erika from STYLE AND SUNDRY (http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like the heels! <3

    Would you like to follow? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    AntwortenLöschen